The one day conference will bring together industry veterans to interact and draw attention to best practices and promote innovation to capture consumer interest that will help grow the Indian Education Sector.
Who should attend?
- Ministers, Secretaries Formal & Informal Educational Stakeholders Including CEOs / Chancellors / Vice-Chancellors / Directors / Principals / Deans and Senior Management
- Suppliers & Allied Industry
- Corporate , Franchisors & Franchisees
- Associations, Agencies & Media
- Education Ministries and Councils (Regional & International)
- Stay updated on the latest advances in the field of education
- Compare and evaluate the right growth format for your education enterprise
- Evaluate how technology is transforming the education industry
- Identify efficiencies and measurable outcomes coming to the classroom
- Public Private Partnerships (PPP) and government investments
- Place yourself in front of the biggest
- Audience of policy makers, contractors, architects, consultants and many more
- The modern outlook on curriculum, programme delivery and training
- The importance of marketing and getting it right both at national and institutional level
- Financing education deals - where to find liquidity?
- New methodology on quality assurance and school improvement
- Values, strategy and implementation
- Integrated internationalization
Benefits of applying for the Awards
Indian Education Awards are the most prestigious awards that recognize excellence in education sector. Awardees will receive national recognition and will be termed as best education entities in the country. The winners will be awarded a trophy or a plaque. The award winners will receive extensive media coverage and PR with the partners. Such an achievement & recognition have, according to our Award recipients, translated into further success in the education business.
Nomination and Evaluations
- Each applicant would be required to fill in a Self- Nomination form and send it to us by...
- Only companies, firms or businesses registered and based in India can apply
- Any organization/individual from education/allied sector can apply. Each applicant can apply for one or multiple categories, except the ones which states 'Jury nomination'
- Self- nomination forms should be sent along with the prescribed fee to College2Campus. The nominees in each category will be presented to the final jury for determination of winners
- Information received will be treated confidential and not used for any purpose except for determining the winner of the awards
- Incomplete questionnaire in any manner will disqualify a participant from participating in the awards
- Right to permit participation is reserved with the Awards management.